This is a meme I’ve been wanting to make for awhile, bc I hear lots of people endorsing exactly that position.
And to lend some extra perspective: We have many transitional fossils. Also, fossils are often millions - or even billions (1,000,000,000s) - of years old. The Exodus, in contrast, is said to have taken place just 3,000~ years ago and the only “evidence” for it are some vague references to some semitic people existing. And evidence that early Israelites had no real exposure to Egyptian lifestyle.
Experts say that the Exodus is either entirely myth or may have a tiny grain of truth to it (e.g. maybe a few israelites lived in egypt at some point.). And, in contrast, experts say that the theory of evolution is basically a fact, based on a variety of evidence sources - including fossils.
- racheladler likes this
- moridin87 likes this
- raselas said: Dude… By the time you open your Science museum, I hope to be wealthy enough to make a donation to get my name somewhere in there. Or maybe just on a brick :)
- serjorawr likes this
- breakingshabbos likes this
- fredric-wertham likes this
- docloudscomeinpurple likes this
- jewishatheist posted this